- Lightweight: Only 8.5kg light weight as a feather for carrying around or grabbed out of the car, suit for riders aged 8+ and short-distance commute
- Compact: Height adjustable from 80-90cm, takes 3 seconds to fold or unfold with anti-loose collapse mechanism, stored easily by your feet on train/metro or into a car trunk
- Easy to Control: Two thumb controls, one for acceleration, the other for electronic brake. By pressing a pad over the scooter’ s rear wheel it can also stop efficiently. The anti-slip abrasive deck and red reflector keep you riding in safety
- Fast: The electric scooters maintain a top speed of 14mph, powerful enough to handle slopes of 20° grade
- Moter: Powerful & brushless hub motor,max speed of 23KM/h, rated power of 250W
- Battery: Powered by high quality lithium battery, cruise distance up to 10-12KM
- Safe: Security system including over-discharged, overcharge, overcurrent, temperature ,stall, motor control board temperature protection
- Easy Carry to wherever you go: Office, School, Coffee Bar Gym, Subway or Elevator.
- Healthy: Conversions Technology Electric scooter 100% Powered by Electricity Produces Zero Emission, Good for Environment & Healthy.
- Warranty: 1-Year warranty and fast shipping.
- Brand: Megawheels
- Model: S1
- Dimension – Unfolding 900*420*(760-970)mm;
- Dimension – Folding: 810*420*290mm
- Box Size :885*225*355mm
- Net Weight: 8.5kg
- Color: Red/White/Green/Black
- Frame Material: Aluminium Materials
- Tires: 6.0 inch solid front, 5.5 inch back
- Max Load: 90kg/198lbs
- Max speed: 23KM/h
- Mileage: 10-12km
- Grade Ability: 20 degree slope
- Brake Type: Power Brake, Mechanic brake(back tire)
- Mode Type of Motor: Brushless hub motor
- Rated Output Power: 250W
- Battery Type:High quality lithium battery
- Battery Capacitiy: 5.0Ah
- Battery Voltage: DC29.4V
- Charger Input Voltage: 110V-220V
- Charger Frequent: 50Hz/60Hz
- Charger Output Current: 2A
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- 1 * S1 Folding Electric Scooter
- 1 * Battery Charger
- 1 * User’s Manual
About the BRAKE:
- The tail brake is just an emergency brake device. We recommended not to force the tail brake device if it is not at a dangerous moment. Please use the electronic brake for normal use.
About the GRIP HANDLE:
- The thread of the grip handle is reverse threaded, please install THEM counterclockwise.
- Put your foot in the front of the scooter and the other foot on the floor before riding.
- Make sure that the riding route is smooth.
- Slide forward with the food standing on the floor before starting (like riding the scooter without power).
- Immediately press the acceleration button and lean forward to avoid falling over backward due to inertia, so that the electric scooter will enter the working status.
- Avoid pressing the handle with your body in the acceleration and deceleration process. Put one foot ahead and the other behind (like on the sliding plate/surfboard, put one foot ahead and the other behind by 70-90 for better comfort).
- Turning – The turning principle of the electric scooter is the same with that of surfboard/sliding plate/skis. The handle shall be balanced with the body. Observe and make sure that turning is safe before turning.